Hi guys it’s Tom from Curo Lifestyle, creators of Curo Alkaline Water and the 7 Pillars of Vibrant Health Program.
Today I’d like to quickly explain to you what is meant by the term pH. As more and more people find ways to improve their health naturally, you’ll often come across the word pH. So what does pH mean?
pH stands for potential of hydrogen. When we’re talking water, we all know the chemical formula for water is H20. When you break this down, it’s a hydrogen ion H+ and a hydroxyl ion OH-. If you have more hydrogen ions, the water is acidic. If you have more hydroxyl ions, the water is alkaline. It’s useful to note that Ray Kurzweil, America’s foremost futurist and Google’s Chief Engineer states that the negative ions in alkaline water, referring to hydroxyl ions are a rich source of electrons that fight free radicals damaging healthy tissues.
pH is measured on a scale from 0 to 14. Any substance with a pH of over 7 is alkaline, anything under 7 is acidic and 7 is neutral. The scale is logarithmic, so when you’re moving one point on the pH scale, you’re moving ten fold. So the difference between a water with a pH of 6 and pH of 8 is 100 fold difference.
Curo Alkaline Water naturally has a pH of 8, whereas most spring waters have a pH ranging between 5-6. This means Curo is often 100 to 1000 times more alkaline than the average spring water brand.
I hope you got value out of that. If you’d like to experience the benefits of Curo yourself, visit our website at curolifestyle.com.au, that’s curo lifestyle. If you know someone who can do with a boost of energy and feel healthier, please share this with them. Our mission is to empower you to take control of your health naturally. And there’s no better place to start than with water.
- Can You Make Your Water Healthier Through Positive Thought? - 27/02/2017
- What Does pH Mean and How Choosing The Right Water Affects Your Health - 20/02/2017
- Is The Benefit of Drinking Alkaline Water Neutralised By Your Stomach Acid? - 13/02/2017
- Shocking Truth About Your Bottled Water and How It’s Affecting Your Health - 06/02/2017
- 18 Delicious Juice Recipes for Vibrant Health - 27/12/2016
- Can Alkaline Water Relieve Reflux? (Quick Video) - 19/12/2016
- What is Alkaline Water? (Quick Video) - 16/12/2016
- Holiday Health Tips to Stay in Shape - 13/12/2016
- 77 Health Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You - 06/12/2016
- 1 in 12 Tap Water Affected by Lead Contamination - 10/11/2016