Hi guys, Tom from Curo Lifestyle here. In this quick video, I’d like to share with you a benefit of drinking natural alkaline water for acid reflux. Now I know if you search the Internet for alkaline water you can find that people say it doesn’t work and it’s a waste of money. So rather than offer another opinion, I thought I’d share with you some scientific evidence.
There was a study run by Dr Jamie Koufman that found that drinking natural alkaline water instantly inactivates pepsin that causes acid reflux. However the same wasn’t true for ordinary tap water or other bottled waters. Now this is amazing news if you’re a sufferer of reflux because you could potentially find relief instantaneously by drinking alkaline water. Now obviously this varies from person to person but it’s incredible news either way. The research study also found that the high bicarbonate levels in this natural alkaline water were an effective buffer against acid.
Now if you’d like to find out more about this, visit the link below where I’ve listed this study along with others. That’s it for now. Stay tuned for more about how Curo Alkaline Water can benefit you. Thanks.
- What are the different types of alkaline water out there? - 15/12/2017
- Can You Make Your Water Healthier Through Positive Thought? - 27/02/2017
- What Does pH Mean and How Choosing The Right Water Affects Your Health - 20/02/2017
- Is The Benefit of Drinking Alkaline Water Neutralised By Your Stomach Acid? - 13/02/2017
- Shocking Truth About Your Bottled Water and How It’s Affecting Your Health - 06/02/2017
- 18 Delicious Juice Recipes for Vibrant Health - 27/12/2016
- Can Alkaline Water Relieve Reflux? (Quick Video) - 19/12/2016
- What is Alkaline Water? (Quick Video) - 16/12/2016
- Holiday Health Tips to Stay in Shape - 13/12/2016
- 77 Health Quotes to Motivate and Inspire You - 06/12/2016