Meet Melissa Ambrosini, lady on a mission to inspire women (and men) to become widely wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love. Spurred on by her own self destructive path during her career as a professional dancer, actress and presenter, which included disordered eating patterns and a lifestyle of junk food, drugs and partying, running alongside a constant stream of self hatred. Melissa is determined to prevent others suffering the same misery. Her fortnightly Goddess Groups encourage women to share conversation about self love, and inspires them to not only love, but celebrate the special beings they are. She’s recently published a book ‘Mastering Your Mean Girl’ and if that wasn’t enough, she is a regular inspirational speaker around the country and creates epic online programs, e-books and products to help women kick butt in life. Needless to say, we are blown away by this superwoman, and so thankful to have a moment with her…
Melissa, we are SO inspired by you! Not only do you spread self love, wellness and joy around the globe like confetti, you remain truly humble while you do it. What motivates you to do what you’re doing? My tribe, they are the ones mastering their Mean Girls on a daily basis and smashing through limiting beliefs. My husband also inspires the heck out of me. The way he parents, does business and his outlook on life is truly inspiring. And also my beautiful soul sistas that are again smashing through fear and living their dreams. Witnessing that puts a firecracker up my tushie and motivates me so much.
We understand so many girls struggle with their body image, eating and accepting themselves: what is one message you’d like to share with them? You are not your body. Your body is simply a vehicle which you use for this lifetime. Treat it nicely. Look after it but know that you are not your body and it does not define who you are. You are that beautiful essence deep in your heart which is love.
What’s the most important thing you can do to look after your body? Treat it like your temple. Love it wholeheartedly, completely and unconditionally.
We love supporting you and your goddesses with our Curo – we know you only share products you genuinely recommend, so tell us, why have you chosen to share Curo? One of the biggest things I love that Curo does is supports health education in schools with their “Healthy Inside Out” program.
- Fitness Expert Interview: Elise Carver aka Little Bantam - 29/08/2016
- Model Interview: Sarah Halloran - 22/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Melissa Ambrosini - 15/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Alison Morgan – Relauncher - 05/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Tom Cronin - 29/07/2016
- Avoiding that pesky cold this winter - 27/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Fiorella aka The Nourishing Goddess - 22/07/2016
- Our Interview with Model / Presenter Laura Csortan - 15/07/2016
- Inspirational Interview: Sharlztaki Foundation Founder Jaya - 08/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Personal Trainer & PE Dept Owner Veronika Wallington - 01/07/2016