We appreciate how important it is to nourish thy body and treasure thy temple – and so does Fiorella, aka The Nourishing Goddess. As one of our 7 Pillars of Vibrant Health, it’s great to see other professionals acknowledge the mind-body connection. We recently sponsored her wellness event and couldn’t be happier to see this beauty flourish. Here’s our chat..
Profession / Expertise in wellness – Wellness Coach / Yoga & Meditation Teacher
A little about Fiorella…. Ms Kis-Major is a passionate advocate of women nourishing the Goddess within. A former corporate animal for 15 years, she has worked for multinational media and entertainment companies spanning from advertising to music, until she decided to transition into her purpose- to be of service to womankind. She holds an Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching from Nature Care College in Sydney.
As the founder and owner of The Nourishing Goddess, she provides heartfelt services as a Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Wellness Coach, Writer and Speaker. Fiorella’s mission is for self-care and wellness to be seen as a necessity, not a luxury, in the life of every woman.
Why do you support Curo? Curo Water helps to keep the pH balance in the body at the ideal levels. Our modern lives are jam packed with stress and adrenaline, making our bodies incredibly acidic. Therefore, every sip of alkaline water counts!
What do you feel is essential for good health? Self-Love. Without it, all the green juice and designer yoga pants in the world mean nothing!
What is best piece of advice you could give to someone who wants to improve their wellbeing? Change one aspect of your wellness journey at a time, and be gentle with yourself.
Her guests enjoying Curo at her seminar:
We can’t wait to see what’s to come for this beauty – we expect big things. Keep track of her on her website, where you can contact her via email too.
- Fitness Expert Interview: Elise Carver aka Little Bantam - 29/08/2016
- Model Interview: Sarah Halloran - 22/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Melissa Ambrosini - 15/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Alison Morgan – Relauncher - 05/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Tom Cronin - 29/07/2016
- Avoiding that pesky cold this winter - 27/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Fiorella aka The Nourishing Goddess - 22/07/2016
- Our Interview with Model / Presenter Laura Csortan - 15/07/2016
- Inspirational Interview: Sharlztaki Foundation Founder Jaya - 08/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Personal Trainer & PE Dept Owner Veronika Wallington - 01/07/2016