Meet Louise, a Nutritionist at Healthspace, and Health Columnist for Buro 24/7 Australia. She shares her support for Curo, and love of nutrition.
A little about her… Louise is a qualified nutritionist who is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier place. She takes an individualised, biochemical approach with her clients – believing that there is no one treatment plan, diet or lifestyle that is suited to everyone. She believes being truly healthy is the culmination of the all little choices made everyday; achieving optimal health comes from taking a lifelong approach to wellbeing.
Why do you support curo? Proper hydration is essential to optimal health and vitality. Curo helps to maintain an alkaline balance in your body, which is an essential component of good health. Curo is achieves its alkalinity naturally, by picking up the minerals of its source.
What do you feel is essential for good health? Happiness! It doesn’t matter how clean your diet is – if you don’t nourish your soul by doing what you love, surrounded by people that love and support you – you will never achieve optimal health.
What is best piece of advice you could give to someone who wants to improve their wellbeing? Get back to basics! Get in the kitchen and take pleasure in preparing meals at home that will nourish your body and delight your taste buds. Stay hydrated with high quality water, prioritise sleep, move your body, swim in the ocean, laugh and connect with people.
- Fitness Expert Interview: Elise Carver aka Little Bantam - 29/08/2016
- Model Interview: Sarah Halloran - 22/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Melissa Ambrosini - 15/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Alison Morgan – Relauncher - 05/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Tom Cronin - 29/07/2016
- Avoiding that pesky cold this winter - 27/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Fiorella aka The Nourishing Goddess - 22/07/2016
- Our Interview with Model / Presenter Laura Csortan - 15/07/2016
- Inspirational Interview: Sharlztaki Foundation Founder Jaya - 08/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Personal Trainer & PE Dept Owner Veronika Wallington - 01/07/2016