How does meditation impact on our general wellbeing?
This is a great question and yet can invoke a very braid response as the benefits are so vast. So I will distill it into 4 areas..
- you sleep better
- have more energy in your body
- breath more regularly
- decrease cholesterol
- improves immune system
- helps with weight loss
- slows down ageing
- increased creativity
- increased adaptability
- proven to increase dense matter of the brain
- improved brain coherence
- increased memory
- increased self confidence
- decrease in anxiety
- increased feelings of love
- increase happiness
- less fear
- less anger
- less sadness
- more optimistic
- deeper connection to a higher self
- experiences of interconnectivity with life around you
- more wisdom
What changes do you see most prominent?
For me it was the removal of insomnia, depression and anxiety in my life
Who would you recommend it for the most?
How does having toxin free, alkaline water benefit the practice of meditation?
Stress creates acidic environments in the body. Its been suggested in studies that a lot of our sickness is a result of too much acidity in our bodies. Meditation will generate a more alkaline environment within the body and the alkaline water such as Curo will enhance this process.
- Fitness Expert Interview: Elise Carver aka Little Bantam - 29/08/2016
- Model Interview: Sarah Halloran - 22/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Melissa Ambrosini - 15/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Alison Morgan – Relauncher - 05/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Tom Cronin - 29/07/2016
- Avoiding that pesky cold this winter - 27/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Fiorella aka The Nourishing Goddess - 22/07/2016
- Our Interview with Model / Presenter Laura Csortan - 15/07/2016
- Inspirational Interview: Sharlztaki Foundation Founder Jaya - 08/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Personal Trainer & PE Dept Owner Veronika Wallington - 01/07/2016