One of the 7 Pillars of Vibrant Health is Mind – so who better to interview than business coach extraordinaire relauncher – Alison Morgan! As a Specialist Health & Wellbeing Business Coach, supermum and woman of 100% integrity, we have the utmost respect for this wonderful lady and were thrilled to interview her. Here’s our chat…
A little about Alison – I am passionate about empowering small businesses through my vast knowledge and experience in Business and Marketing. I am also a mother of 2 energetic tween boys, and my husband is partner of a global Advertising Agency. Between full work days, school lunches, drop offs and sporting commitments, life and work magically happens. I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Why do you support curo? Curo is my go-to alkaline water. Keeping my health in check is one of my highest priorities – nourishing, cleansing and maintaining balanced.
What do you feel is essential for good health? Sleep, rest and fuelling your body with wholesome ingredients.
What is best piece of advice you could give to someone who wants to improve their wellbeing? Take a balanced approach and do what feels right for you.
To contact Alison regarding one of her inspiring, educational and helpful seminars or personalised business coaching, jump onto her website – Relauncher. We thank her so much for her support!
- Fitness Expert Interview: Elise Carver aka Little Bantam - 29/08/2016
- Model Interview: Sarah Halloran - 22/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Melissa Ambrosini - 15/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Alison Morgan – Relauncher - 05/08/2016
- Expert Interview: Tom Cronin - 29/07/2016
- Avoiding that pesky cold this winter - 27/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Fiorella aka The Nourishing Goddess - 22/07/2016
- Our Interview with Model / Presenter Laura Csortan - 15/07/2016
- Inspirational Interview: Sharlztaki Foundation Founder Jaya - 08/07/2016
- Expert Interview: Personal Trainer & PE Dept Owner Veronika Wallington - 01/07/2016